I have labeled this blog Wednesday night nothing because I am at work and I am on Law 3 with nothing to do so I figured that I might as well blog. Now let me explain Law 3. Law 3 is the secondary channel for Law Enforcement traffic in our center. When we have enough people on staff we open Law 3. Law 3 then handles traffic for Mills, Evansville and the County Officers. Law 2 handles Casper only. Ok so..right now I only have 7 officers on my board and they have nothing going on right now..and I do mean nothing. Ok so I probably just jinxed myself by telling you that.
Dan will be able to go back to work on light duty starting March 16th. He will only be allowed to do office work and will go in for only 20 hours a week. This will help him not over use his arm and give him time to go to Physical Therapy, drop off and pick up the girls from school and finally feel use full again.
I have been on a HUGE clean the house out binge. I am planning on having a garage sale as soon as I can find a Saturday to pull it all together. I have decided that the amount of clothing in our house is just beyond ridiculous. I am limiting the girls to 10 outfits, and that is it! All the girls have two dressers a piece and there is still not enough room for everything. I have decided that I can't and no longer want to manage the laundry anymore and I am taking a stand! I am also cleaning out toys, closets, shoes and anything else that looks like no one has touched it in awhile.
Primary is keeping me spinning...I am losing both of my counselors by June. So as soon as I figure out who my new Sisters will be I will be on my 4th 1st counselor and 2nd, 2nd counselor. Anyway if you would like to move to my ward I am looking for brave and valiant Sisters to serve with me in Primary.
Well how was that for a blog about everything but absolutely nothing?
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

2 comments:
Wow! That is great that Dan will be able to go back to work pretty soon! Bet he is feeling restless! Hope ya didn't jinxs yourself and end up busy! Ha! I am in the process of throwing like EVERYTHING away right now before we move accross an ocean! Ha! I hear ya on the laundry! I try to have it all done every night before i go to bed, it makes me mad cause i used to go to bed with nothing left to wash dry or fold and now it only happens about every other night! UUHG! Doesn't it seem like that is all we do is wash, clean, and cook??!! LOL I want a raise!!!
ditto on the raise!!! LOL
I'm happy to hear that Dan will be able to get out of the house and back to work. He's never been really good at just sitting around doing nothing (or at least he wasn't as a kid).
I too have just recently gone through my house and purged a ton of stuff....mostly baby things to 3 years old stuff. Thankfully people at church were able to benefit from all the clothes!
Post a Comment