Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Daisy Current mood: sad Category: Pets and Animals
Well there always seems to be drama and saddness at our house.
Daisy my dauchsund is going to heaven today. She ruptured a disk in her back and is paralized. I can no longer see her suffer and it has only been a week. She is unable to go to the bathroom with out the vet expressing her bladder. So I have to let her go onto a better life.
I feel like the life sucks bus has been stopping at our house an awful lot lately. Oh don't get me wrong...I love the new house and all of the perks it has, but there has just been alot of misery lately too.
Daisy thought she was a wonder dog. Even though she only weighed 10 pounds she thought she was the big dog in the house. Luckily Chewy the shepard who weighs seven times as much as her let her think she was.
It was always nice to sit down and watch a movie with her snuggled up with you. She enjoyed going camping with us. Of course she had to protect the camp from all the chipmunks that might invade.
It will be hard not to have her around every day.
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

1 comments:
Oh, how sad!!!
Post a Comment