Thursday, September 27, 2007
Sentencing Current mood: cold Category: Life
Well now three of the "sunset six" have been sentenced to nine months in boot camp. Crazy! Guess that just shows you that you can commit a crime and get your hand slapped.
My worry is that next time someone will get hurt. I just feel like these young boys will continue down a road of crime. Lets just hope they do it in Colorado where they came from.
Yesterday at the most recent sentencing the "young mans' father approached Dan afterwards. He expressed that he was glad the Dan had not been hurt and apologized for his sons actions. This is something that this man did not have to do. I have mixed emotions about it. First I feel like it's about time someone from the "other" side said an I'm sorry. Second I feel like what crap...the father and mother are both convicted drug dealers...this came out in the sentencing hearing....good example for their criminal son!
I really am ready for the whole court process to be over. One more sentencing to go and one more trial. It could be awhile.
My real wish is that we could go back to November of 2006 and that night would have never happened. I think I would put this past year as the most stressfull year of our marriage. We as a couple have had other make it or break it years. I suppose that happens. But ever since the shooting things have changed.
Anyway....I just needed to vent. It's better to write than to talk to someone...because sometimes they say dumb stuff like...."well I heard they were good kids"
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment