Friday, September 22, 2006
Daniel Current mood: mellow Category: Romance and Relationships
Ok...so what could I possible blog about Dan. I could write a book!
First of all have any of you read any of his blogs? Ok I am married to a nerd! Hands down no questions asked a nerd! He is one of those people who could be a professional student but luckily for me and the girls he has a good paying job and just plays the nerd on the side. ;)
Second his hair! I know he is never going to grow it out beyond a high and tight no matter how many times I ask. There was the brief period in 1999 when he was right out of the Marine Corp when he grew his hair and never shaved. Those are days of the past. I actually hate it when he doesn't shave but I like his hair when it is short but existant. So one of his gripes since we have been back in Wyoming is that there are no decent barbers or that it is way to expensive to get it cut. He was use to paying like $5 a pop and here it is $15. So he decided long ago that he would cut his hair himself. I won't do it for him. So MOST of the time it works out fine....he ends up with a nice and tidy high and tight. And then there are the times like today when he comes out of the bathroom with his head wrapped in a towel like a turban. And then I want to kill him. For some unforseen reason something goes terribly wrong with the clippers and he ends up completely bald. Aaaaaaahhhh he know I hate this! Plus he looks absolutely rediculous! He doesn't have one of those sexy bald male heads. It is just wrong. Of course as long as he keeps his hair it will only be about 10 days before he is looking decent again. :::sigh::: We all know that I love him like crazy but man oh man...there are days. ;)
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

1 comments:
Atleast he isn't staying bald!!! I think Ed has decided to never grow his hair out again and he does NOT have the sexy bald man head either!! UHG! LOL!
Post a Comment