Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Man of My Dreams

Saturday, February 10, 2007
The Man of My Dreams Current mood: happy Category: Romance and Relationships


I know how lucky in love I am. I think it is true when people have said you just know when asked how they knew the one they were going to marry was the one. I just knew with Dan. There was a point when I didn't even know his name but I knew that he was what I wanted.
I am very lucky to have a husband who helps with the kids, helps with the house work and lets me sleep late when he can.
He is getting better with age I think. Mind you we have been together since he was 17 and I was 16 so we've done alot of growing up together. I remember when we were first married he didn't even have hair on his chest.
I think I frustrate him sometimes and he never knows if he is coming or going. He does everything in his power to make me happy. He has spoiled me rotten in 14 years that's for sure.
He is one of a kind and several friends have told me that if I decide I'm done with him that they would take him off my hands. Sorry girls your never gonna be that lucky.
He is the master of comedy at our house. He always keeps us laughing. After 14 years you would think I would be less likely to believe some of the stuff he comes up with but no I still fall for it.
I enjoy the days when we get to brush our teeth together. They are few and far between. I think back to the times in our life when he was thousands of miles away from home and am thankfull that he came home safely. I am thankfull every morning when he comes in from work and he is still in one piece. No one has shot at him lately and all the drunks have been friendly.
I love my blonde hair, blue eyed prince charming. I would be lost without him. He is my world. I would not be able to go on without a warm squishy kiss from him every day.....sigh...

1 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

I'm sooo happy you found your Prince!!!