Sunday, March 15, 2009

All about me...

through the eyes of my kids. I was tagged in a post with these questions you are supposed to ask your kids about yourself. I have added and changed a couple of them. This was a fun activity to sit with the girls and get their answers..which I will post here word for word. So here we go.


1. What does Mommy always say to you?

C: Pick something up
R: Clean
D: I love you
S: I love you

2. What makes your Mom happy?

C: that we go to Disneyland
R: when we get along
D: quietness when you sleep and the house clean when you wake up
S: the house being clean

3. What makes you Mom sad?

C: umm....nothing?
R: house not being clean
D: stress
S: working and the house not being clean

4. How does Mom make you laugh?

C: when she tickles and zerburts me
R: she tickles me
D: when she compliments me
S: when you laugh at my jokes

5. What was your mom like as a kid?

C: you were I think sleeping all by yourself
R: you had short hair like Courtney and glasses
D: hard working and fun
S: played basketball--athletic

6. How tall is your mom?

C: 20 inches long
R: a yard stick
D: taller than me
S: 5'5" or 5'6"

7. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?

C: clean
R: sleep
D: be on the computer
S: talking to friends or reading

8. What does Mommy do when you are gone?

C: clean, sometimes work too
R: clean, sleep or work
D: sleep
S: clean, sleep, work or errands

9. If your Mom became famous, what would it be for?

C: fashion model
R: being a great Mom
D: actress
S: working

10: What is Mom really good at?

C: cooking
R: being a mom
D: being a mom
S: reading

11. What does your Mom do for her job?

C: call the fireman and she tells them theres a fire on what street
R: contact the fire department and police station if there is a fire or someone broke into a
house
D: your a dispatcher so you answer 911 calls and then contact someone who can help
S: you answer the phone

12. What makes you proud of your mom?

C: she tells us what to clean up
R: she earns money for us
D: your my mom
S: hard worker

13. What is her favorite food?

C: I don't know
R: pizza
D: eggplant Parmesan
S: fried okra

14. What is her favorite restaurant?

C: Over the Border
R: On the Border
D: Olive Garden
S: La Costa

15. If your mom was on TV who would she be?

C: Jon & Kate?
R: an actress
D: Carrie Ann Inaba
S: Kate

16. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

C: on field trips
R: go take a nap
D: Disneyland
S: Disneyland

17. How are you and Mom the same?

C: same eyes and same hair
R: both have big front teeth
D: I don't know
S: both like to read

18. How are you and Mom different?

C: I don't wear earrings
R: different eye color
D: I'm into electronics
S: I grew up in the Church and you didn't

19. What does Mom always ask you to do?

C: clean
R: behave
D: don't antagonize my sisters
S: can you find me a work shirt

20. What is her favorite movie?

C: Mama Mia
R: Mama Mia
D: Steel Magnolias
S: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days or 10 Things I Hate About You

1 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

That was tooo funny! I'
ll have to find a moment to do that one! I love all the movies your girls chose for your favorite you working, cleaning, reading addict!!!