Sunday, May 13, 2007
Drive Thru and PMS Current mood: content Category: Life
Today is Mother's Day. Should this day be any different then any other? In past years I would say no. However this year has been quiet different, maybe the guilt from the last 11 years has finally overflowed.
This morning I was allowed to sit in my comfy chair in my room with the paper. Then was served french toast and sausage for breakfast. I didn't get anyone ready for church but myself. I had a beautiful yellow rose corsage to wear on my dress.
While Dan was BBQing ribs for dinner, Courtney and Renae started playing "drive-thru" at the sliding glass door. Dan was getting such a kick. He began being the "order" taker, and then when the girls would pull up he would hand them their food. Now this is either incrediably cute or entirely sad that my kids absolutely know the in's and out's of ordering drive thru food.
Then at a fabulously yummy dinner we all talked about our day at church. Dan moved to sit next to Shelbylyn when most eveyone was finished. He jokingly went to "snap" her bra, when PMS girl emerged. Sullen and cross! She quit talking and just began sulking. Then Dan began carrying on about how when the girls move out the will have to start paying us back for taking care of them as kids. So he jokingly keeps on and on...and Shelbylyn just gets worse and worse. So when I told him he should probably start dishes, he niavely says "Did I say something wrong?" Oh mercy! I tell him of course! He will never survive all 5 of girls being PMSey someday...he might as well run for the hills now!
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

1 comments:
LOL! too funny! We just have one and ed goes bonkers! He never knew what it was like before 'cause i don't really vonce my frustrations....poor Dan with all those girls!!!
Post a Comment