I am totally guilty on this one. Dan and I went to walk the mall while the girls were at school for something to do. I peeked into the pet store and hence my down fall.
There in the first window was the cutest little puppy. I know I know they all start out cute. He cocked his head to the side and just stared at me. Later I brought Dan back to take a look at him and he sat right up and looked at us with hopeful eyes.
So we debated about getting him. Puppies are A LOT of work. Dan is off work right now so really it's a good time to get one right?
Well we totally went against any rational thoughts and brought him home with us. He is a West Highland White Terrier and his name is BOOMER. He "appears" to be super smart. He came home with a squishy ball and will fetch it and bring it back to us already. We of course have had a couple of accidents on the tile thank goodness...but also we have had success with the paper training.
I know we are crazy.
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

4 comments:
awww, what a cutie!!! When it comes to cute pets....who makes rational decisions? We think with our hearts!!!
Enjoy your newest addition to your family :o)
so cute! Puppies are so fun!
lol! I am such a sucker for a cute face, too. Every time we go to Pet Box here, I have to go stare at the puppies. I swear I am this close to bringing them home every time! Good luck with all the training...I hope he brings your family much joy.
Oh man! He is soo cute! I can see why ya just had to bring him home! Have fun! Great name! Ryan's nickname is Boomer! I am in the process of finding a perfect home for my big ole bull dog! He's potty trained but has no idea what fetch is! LOL! You'll have to randomly post pixs of that cute little guy!!!
Post a Comment