I must document the proof that my husband is mainly blonde. There are many examples of his kindness around, but this is proof that he is both blonde and kind.
This morning he left for his early morning meetings at church. After a short time he called the house from the church phone and asked me to plug his cell phone in so that it would be charged in time for him to go to work. So I of course immediately, ok so like an hour later I started looking for his cell phone so I could plug it in.
I couldn't find it, anywhere. So I asked Delanie to please call it with the hopes that we would at least hear it vibrate where ever it was hiding. Delanie used her cell phone and called Dan's phone. Some strange man answered the phone. Delanie told him that she was looking for her dad and hung up. So I asked her if she was sure she dialed the right area code. Yep. So I got a land line phone and called his number, this time a girl answered the phone. Weird right! So I asked her if this was 307-xxx-xxxx, she replied, no this is a 702 number. So I said sorry and disconnected. So bizarre, I was positive I dialed 307. So I VERY carefully dialed his number again. And wouldn't you know it... the SAME girl answered the line again. What the heck!
So this time the girl say to me, "Is the guy you are looking for a cop?" So now I am super freaked out wondering who has Dan's phone. I tell her yes and then she proceeds to tell me how she was arrested last night (by Dan). And that she is a nursing mother and had recently pumped and had the breast milk in the car and didn't want the milk to go bad. She then proceeds to tell me that she thinks that instead of blocking his cell phone number when Dan called her boyfriend, he may have forwarded his calls to her number. Yep.. that is exactly what happened.
So I am now frantically looking for his cell phone here at the house so that I can get that turned off. No luck, so I had to resort to calling the Bishop's office phone. The ward clerk answered the phone and passed the phone off to Dan. I quickly explained that I couldn't find his phone and that his calls were being transferred to some breastfeeding criminals phone number! He told me I would probably find his phone in the pocket of his uniform he wore last night. Which is where I found it and quickly turned the call forwarding off.
So really this is a story about my kind husband who drove to an arranged meeting spot to deliver breastmilk so a baby would have nourishment, and my blonde husband who shouldn't be allowed to use technology if it can't be used correctly.
All in a nights work...
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

1 comments:
"Some breastfeeding criminal". LOL! This is awesome!!
Post a Comment