It's May, and of course that means that the end of school is near. The girls have the count down going... 16 days! However in the next 16 days life is crazy busy.
I am playing chaperone with Renae to Sea World in San Diego. Awesome right? Never went on a field trip like that in Wyoming to be sure. However we leave at 2:30 AM on Friday the 17th and return at 3:00 AM Saturday morning. Nothing like a 24 hour road trip to start off the weekend! Good times to be had.
Renae also has an orchestra concert coming up. Delanie & Renae are both playing CO-ED soccer for our Ward every Tuesday and Thursday night the whole month. Courtney has field day at school.
Grandma Frances is here visiting until the 17th, and then we have to prepare the house for a visit from my Mom, SIL and two nephews. CRAZY.
Oh yeah and remember I also have 2 callings that are super time consuming.
I think at this point everyone is happy except Dan & I. I actually got a text message from him this morning while I was driving for a 4th year girls camp hike that seemed pretty desperate... "I need some of your attention!" Yikes! He does know that he is serving in a bishopric and that I am home lots...and that it's him that is gone most of the time right? Anyway suppose I better figure out when we can spend some time together before MAY completely takes over our lives.
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

1 comments:
You blog!!! Yes. This is the best.
Post a Comment