Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Change on the Horizon?

I can not believe I typed out this long wordy post to go with this title and then poof!  it's gone!  So frustrating...I have looked everywhere for it. 

So now you will get the short version of the possible change on our horizon.

1.  Dan applied, tested and interviewed with the Nevada State Patrol  3/2010
2.  We then heard nothing.
3.  April 2011 Nevada State Patrol emails and begins going through his background package
4.  The background investigator Charles Lambert must turn in the completed investigation to the hiring board no later than June 2, 2011
5.  We try and wait patiently for a snail mail letter with either a conditional offer of employment or a rejection.

Being patient is not working out so well.  Our family is getting really good at playing the "What If Game"

1 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

Wow! Well, let us know what happens!!! :)