I was being pretty lazy one morning. I was comfortably situated in the chair with the remotes, the laptop and phones. Dan was sleeping just a few feet away after a long night at work. The phone rang and I quickly answered it as so not to wake Dan. Well that didn't last long. It was the nurse from Kelly Walsh calling to let us know that Shelbylyn had fallen down the stairs and they thought her ankle was broken. :::sigh::: Of course this ment no shower for me, and Dan had to quickly wake up. (He still had pillow marks on his face by the time we got to the hospital)
We got to the high school and Dan and the nurse got her loaded into the car, and off to Mountain View Regional Hospital we went. They were very attentive to her and worked quickly to figure out if it was indeed broken. They brought a portable xray machine right to her ER room.
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment