Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kitchen

So it's a little hard to tell in this picture, but the wallpaper in my kitchen is straight from the 1970's.  It is horrible.  Faded cream color with pineapples and birds nests.  I have despised it the whole 5 years we have lived in this house.  I was very eager to help when Dan said we should paint the kitchen.  Well heck let's rip the wallpaper down while we are at it!


Courtney turned out to be quite the wallpaper removal pro.  With the help of the hand held Shark steamer she took off almost all of the lower level paper by herself.
Dan helped her do the upper level.  I highly recommend using the Shark steamer should you have any wallpaper that needs removed in your home.


Here is the finished project.  Bright white paint.  Clean counters. BEAUTIFUL kitchen.  I plan on enjoying it for as long as I can.  Oh yeah that's another story.

1 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

Well, if a move is on the way, atleast you have up graded your house in time to put on the market!!! :)