Friday, August 9, 2013

Ward Boundry Changes

*Disclaimer:  This post is a rant post. I am guilty of gossip, it is one of my greatest sins. I don't by any means want my readers to think that I am above gossip, because I am not.  That being said....


We have now lived in Las Vegas for 20 months, and for about that whole time I have heard people talking about how boundary changes in our Stake need to happen.  That the Rainbow Crest Ward was too small, needed more people..blah,blah,blah!   I say seems fine to me!  Perhaps you should move to a less populated area of the United States, you know like WYOMING!

So 3 weeks ago Dan had a quarterly meeting with all the Bishoprics and the Stake Presidency.  He was gone for 4! hours.  When he got home, he said, "It's gonna happen."  Like I was supposed to know what that meant.  He explained that they would be announcing on Sunday that there would be a fireside on August 11th to announce the boundary changes.

Man alive I wish they were able to wait until the Sunday before the fireside to make the announcement.  I am so tired of everyone wanting to know what I know about the changes.  Guess what people who keep asking me, some on a daily basis, I KNOW NOTHING, aside from the information that has been presented over the pulpit.

So this is what I know, there will be a fireside that the Rainbow Crest Ward is to attend at 6 p.m. on Sunday August 11th, that 3 wards in our Stake have been invited to.   I also know that after the fireside, the Rainbow Crest Ward as then outlined will now meet at the Red Coach building at Rainbow and Red Coach and Sacrament meeting will begin at 1 p.m.  I also know that there will then be a fireside at 7 p.m. for other wards in our Stake to attend.  I also know something very specific about the changes but seriously people somethings you just have to wait to find out because you are not going to hear them from me, unless of course you are invited to join my husband and I during our prayers.

So stop talking about it, Sunday will be here soon enough!


0 comments: