I just want you all to know that Dan does get his time to be a guy. Thanks to a wonderful Primary President..lol(that would be me). Dan is the 11 year old scout leader and just had the pleasure of taking our three 11 year old scouts to day camp. I think it was a fun day for him to go and do boy things because heaven knows he doesn't get that much at home. He did admit that there was a point when the boys were chopping wood he was prepared to call 911 because he feared for life and limb. The day was filled with knot tying, archery,tote~n~chip, orienteering, plant identification, first aid and fire building. Lunch was hot dogs, chips and smores. The one thing that I always giggle about is the thing Dan hates about "cubs" and 11 year old here is the crazy silly songs they sing. He claims to not remember EVER singing silly songs when he was a youth. I jokingly tell you that "RAVIOLI" is his favorite song. LOL He said the worst part of the day is when they had to sing. I find it humorous!
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment