Ok I know I know! It has been weeks since I have posted a blog. We have been sooo busy that sitting down at the computer has been the last thing on my mind. I find I spend alot less time on our home computer since I work on the computer for 12 hours at a time at work.
We have been busy with lots of summer activities. Dan & I have been coaching Shelbylyn & Delanie's fast pitch softball team. Renae has been playing co-ed slow pitch softball. So we feel like we have been at the softball fields almost every day of the week.
We traveled to Las Vegas to a family reunion for the Slattery side of the family. It was a quick 4 day trip. It was nice to see all of Dan's aunts and uncles. We also brought our neices Kelsey and Kendra from San Diego home for a summer visit. It has been fun to have them around. The "cousins" have been having a great time riding bikes, swimming and just playing with each other.
Over the Fourth of July weekend we traveled to a podunk town in Wyoming named Yoder for a family reunion for my side of the family. It was a one day event with close to 175 people attending---much more than the 35 at Dan's. ;)
Shelbylyn just returned home from her first year at Girls Camp. She had so much fun. It was a great experience for her and believe it or not we have had reports from leaders that our Ward managed to survive the week with out any drama and tears. I find this hard to believe since they were with all of the teenage girls from our Ward.
I am enjoying working as a dispatcher. I am finding that I enjoy nights because believe it or not it is slower during the night. I am building a tolerance for all the people that call the police department for things that they shouldn't. I just roll my eyes explain to them why I am not going to send the police for x reason.
Anyway we are all happy and heathly. We hope everyone is enjoying their summer as well.
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

1 comments:
I bet you're exhausted...six children...all girls, WoW!!! I thank you so much for helping me and also allowing my girls to have a fun filled summer with their "cousins" =0) You two are a the best family anyone could ask for. You tell it like it is, you hold nothing back and you have a ton of love to give....and that's what I need!! Thank you again for all you have done to help me and my girls. Jill
Post a Comment