Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Whatever should I do...

Whatever should I do...

I hate to admit it but I am at a complete loss. I am home alone, Dan is at work and the girls are all at school all day. I am home alone..completely alone. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. It is an eerie kind of quiet here. If it weren't for the dogs and the birds I don't think I could stand it.

Oh sure I have my list of things that have been waiting for "when the girls go back to school", like taking all the curtains down to be washed and dusting all the book shelves that have been neglected over the summer. You know all the housework things that you avoid until you reach a moment like today that would be perfect to get it done...but I still that the motivation..ha!

Can I make it all day home alone by my lonesome...I doubt it. Perhaps I'll call a friend and see if they want to go on a lunch date with me. That would be nice.

Of course hanging over my head will be those words that Dan is bound to say when he gets home at 4....the dreaded "so what did you do today". Hopefully it will look as though I have accomplished something in their absence.

0 comments: