So when the decision was made for me to go to work outside of the home there were alot of deciding factors. It was important that all the girls be in school full time and that I wouldn't miss out on too much stuff.
The dispatch job has become just what we have needed it to be. With Dan also working shift work it has been possible to have one of us at home and one of us at work. However one of us is on nights and the other on days. So this means that we are literally passing in the wee hours of the morning. Usually he stops into the dispatch center just as I am getting ready to head home and then I am leaving home just as he is getting there.
As I type this I am waiting for the girls to get ready for school and then once I drop them off I will be off to bed for hopefully a full six hours of sleep. Dan is at work and today was one of the days when we didn't even get to see each other.
I know I am rambling this morning but I am wasting time so that I will stay awake! If I stop now the girls will never make it to school.


0 comments:
Post a Comment