I had initially started the year planning on reading the Book of Mormon in 100 days. I have a schedule that had been given to me in Relief Society several years ago. Keeping up with that schedule lasted 6 days. That's pretty pathetic. Why is it that I can sit down with a fiction book or even a biography and I can read for hours. Sleep becomes something that only happens when my eyes are so blurry I can't read any longer.
So I have pressed on reading my scriptures in bed after the girls have all gone to bed. It's quiet and Dan is at work. So I am now on chapter 52 in Alma. Everyday when I finish reading I look to see how many more chapters there are to read in Alma. It's so LONG! And it gives me bad dreams, I mean seriously just about every other chapter is about war and death!
My goal is to read the Book of Mormon at least twice this year...if I can survive Alma!
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment