Thursday, April 4, 2013

Not feeling so witty...

I am not feeling so witty.  Perhaps I blog when I feel things slipping away. 

Four weeks ago I ruptured a tendon and torn my calf muscle in my left leg.  So much for being debt free.  Now we have medical bills that will have to be paid off in payments.  I hate that doctors are so expensive, I especially hate that I can't seem to make it more than a year without some dumb injury.

The weather in Vegas is heating up.  The pool is set up and the girls are already enjoying swimming in it.  It may have a leak..which sucks since it is a brand new pool straight out of the box.

Shelbylyn keeps telling me she has one more quarter until she is a senior.  Her best friend in Wyoming and some other kids we know are going to be graduating "early".  I suppose it's ok for them, but I am not that eager to send my baby off into the world.  I am going to keep her at home with us for as long as I can.

:::sigh::: Feeling so lost.  I have resolved that I will most likely start looking for a job when summer vacation is over.  I need to find myself and being a frumpy housewife is not it.  I have a closet full of clothes that I never wear anymore because I always wear tshirts and capris.  I couldn't tell you the last time I even wore my makeup..even to church.  Pretty bad I know.

So I guess enough with the pity party for today, but hey look...another blog post.  Getting close to 100 I think.

0 comments: