Monday, October 3, 2011

The snowball is getting bigger

Things are moving quite quickly now.  We made an offer on a house in Las Vegas site unseen, except online pictures and a short video made by our realtor.  Dan & I drove to Las Vegas on September 25th.  We met the realtor at the house so we could see it.  It will be very nice.  It has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a 3 car garage.  We are set to close on October 27th.

We went under contract yesterday with the house in Casper, with a closing date of November 3rd.  So we were on the market for 96 days.  I was beginning to worry.  Now I must finish packing and getting ready for the move to Las Vegas in 24 days.  Crazy.

I am going to give my notice at work on Wednesday.  I have decided my last day there will be October 19th.  I will miss this job.  I have learned alot and it has been good.

Dan is settled in at the academy in Carson City,which is 7 hours from Las Vegas.  He will be there for training until sometime in March.  I know he is excited to be starting a new adventure.

0 comments: