I agree that it is much to early to be putting up the Christmas tree. However Sunday night was the only night in the next two weeks when all six of us would be home together. Work schedules being what they are. So here are some pictures of the festivities. And as a added winter bonus..it snowed Sunday night too!
LIGHTS
I love it now that the girls are older and can help more! I just sit on the couch and open all the ornament boxes.
Courtney and Mrs. Claus. She has assumed her position at the base of the piano where she has stood her ground for 10 Christmases.
All finished.
And with blurry lights.

1 comments:
It is NOT tooo early silly! I like ours up the day after Thanksgiving! I know what you mean on the the kids! Ty and Ryan did just about the whole thing! Vicki and Jorden were out of town, Ed out of State, so i did the lights but the boys did the rest! I sat on the couch tooooo!!! LOL
Post a Comment