Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Halloween 2009



Here is the whole gang waiting to get into the Halloween Carnival at the City Rec Center.  Our Ward did not host Trunk or Treating this year so we settled for this activity instead.  All the kids had a good time and managed to get prizes and treats from the games they played.  The weather was nice even though a bit breezy, I mean windy and it was also the Gibbon's kids last night in Wyoming so we trick or treated as well and everyone came away with enough candy to last until next year...even though we know it won't.



Delanie as Static Cling



AAARRRRR Matey!


Scary dinosaur cousin!  Joey the dino.


This was the best picture of the night.  This couple had the most awesome scary costumes ever!  I just wonder how much money they spent on them?  The girls were fasinated with them.  So finally Dan asked for a picture.  Watch out Shelbylyn I think it's gonna lick you!

1 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

Tooo cute! Everyone is growing up soooo flippin fast!! YIKES!!!