Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Deer...Honey?

So on the way home from the most recent soccer game we saw a normal thing for here in Wyoming but we just happened to have the camera with us and were able to catch a picture.


As we turned on to our street I called out DEER, to which Dan replied  HONEY.  And I was like NO..really DEER.  And there he was walking right towards us in my lane, someone should tell him this is not Austrailia, we use the right side of the road here, and perhaps headlights would be good too!



2 comments:

Sandi said...

What is that supposed to mean? We use headlights when we feel like it. It really feels like we stepped back in time about 15 years. It really is small-town life here. I totally botched the round-about my first time through. Yikes! At least no one died, or even came close.

Living in oblivion said...

Hahahahahahaha!!! That is soooo funny! We have them all over the place here too! I just hope i never hit one!!! YIKES!!!