What was the last movie you went to?Twilight..on Friday night for the 2nd time...
Are you a Twilight Fan? Umm..refer to question one...I have read all the books and have seen the movie twice..
Do you have a dog? Yes...Chewy an Aussie/Shepard mix and Crickett a Corgie/Doxie mix
If you could, would you move to Africa? No I probably wouldn't
Where was the last water fall you saw? Bridal Falls in Utah
Why did your last relationship fail? It failed because I made the choice to let it so I could be with someone else...
How many people do you really hate? No one that I can think of.
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? Yes...I'm a well loved person.
Are you a fan of snow storms or thunder storms? I love thunder storms and I would be a fan of snow storms if everyone stayed home when the roads got bad.
Are you over your past? Most of the time yes...but sometimes no...I'm working on it though.
Are you a jealous person? Yes...yes I am.
What were you doing at 11ish today? I was at the post office.
Have you ever told someone you were okay when you really weren't? Hasn't every woman?
How's your heart? Medically it's in great shape...emotionally it's having a hard week..
Ever flushed a fish? Yes...we have had many a gold fish funeral in our home.
What is your favorite number? 22
What is your favorite flower? Roses...not that I ever get them..
How many stamps in your passport? Unfortunately...none....
Do you recycle? No
What do your bed sheets look like? Tan w/ the pattern that matches our comforter.
Is someone in love with you? Yes...several in fact.
How many hours did you sleep last night? 7 I think but it was definitely not uninterrupted
Ever kissed an ex after you broke up? Yes I believe I have
Imagine you are 40 and your spouse just died, would you remarry? Most likely not....
Reading a book? What? Good? I just finished the Doll People...it's a children's book and it was a very good story..
Do you have a secret you have never told anyone? yes...
Do you climb trees? No...
Would you live in a foreign country? I would..I think it would be a great adventure.
Do you like Valentines Day? It's fine I suppose.
How did you meet your significant other? High School
Looking forward to anything? Christmas to be here.
Nervous about anything? Nothing I can think of.
Do you wear contacts? No
Who did you hold hands with last? Dan
When was your last kiss? Just now, Dan was heading to bed.
Do you like to cuddle? Yes
Are you happy? Most days I think I am....it's been a rough week though
Describe in detail what you are wearing right now. White socks, my Rockies jeans and a green tshirt
What jewelry are you wearing? My wedding rings, my aquamarine past present and future ring, and my blue Sapphire earrings
What tv character are you? I have absolutely no idea.
What did you make for breakfast? my speciality....cold cereal
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

1 comments:
You really should update this thing...it's not like you are busy or anything!!!
Post a Comment