I had decided that I needed to write down some lists of the top five things I like in different categories. Have you ever done this? I like to look back at old lists and see how my likes have changed over time. So here are some current top 5's.
DRINKS
1. Watermelon cherry Kool-aid
2. Peach lemonade
3. Pina~colada Sobe
4. Strawberry cream frappe
5. Water
FOOD
1. Nachos
2. Spaghetti
3. Pizza w/ pepperoni, onions and extra sauce
4. German chocolate cake
5. Cheese enchiladas
MOVIES
1. Steel Magnolias
2. The Pirate Movie
3. What Happens in Vegas
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
5. Princess Bride
DISNEY MOVIES
1. Beauty & the Beast
2. Mary Poppins
3. Swiss Family Robinson
4. Frozen
5. Aristocats
FAST FOOD
1. Taco John's
2. Smashburger
3. Jersey Mike's Subs
4. Roberto's
5. Canes
SIT DOWN EATS
1. Old Spaghetti Factory
2. Outback Steakhouse
3. Old Chicago
4. Eggingtons
5. Red Lobster
CELEBRITY CRUSH
1. Clay Walker
2. Dave Navarro
3. Channing Tatum
4. Christopher Atkins
5. Tom Selleck
SONGS THAT BRING ON MEMORIES
1. I Love the Way You Love Me ~ John Michael Montgomery
This song was playing while I painted my nails the night before I got married.
2. Tainted Love ~ Marc Almond
This song was playing in the surgery waiting room, the night they operated on Dan, and the doctors had told me that he may not survive surgery.
3. The Sound of Your Goodbye ~ Aaron Tipton
This is what I consider the breakup song for my first engagement
4. Pick~Up Man ~ Joe Diffie
This song played on the radio a million times the fall we moved ourselves from Virginia to California.
5. The WHOLE Adele 21 Cd
I think we must have listened to this CD a million times while driving during our move from Wyoming to Las Vegas.
Catching Up but not Catching Many ZZZZ's
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment