Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Monsters University and the cutest deer ever!

Life has been beyond busy, which seems to be our new normal.  I am super busy with my calling, Dan is super busy with work and his calling, which equals we are not home much and when we are it's usually not together.  That being said...

We had a great afternoon/evening of family activities.  Quality out weighs quantity right?  So we went to the Sante Fe, we started out bowling, had dinner at the buffet and finished up with a movie.  Monsters University.

This movie reminded me of a cute moment from Courtney's 3rd Halloween.  I don't have a picture of how cute she was dressed as Sully. (the picture is one I found of the costume)  I have parental guilt about how many pictures we have of Shelbylyn and how few we have of Courtney.  I have been better about having the camera always with us these days.

The most important part I want to remember is when we were out trick or treating a lady who was passing out candy asked Courtney what she was.  In her cute little three year old voice she said...  "I's a deer!"   Talk about melt my mommy heart!  Our best guess is she thought she was a deer because the costume has horns on it.  

Monsters University was good, we laughed as a family and enjoyed our outing together.  I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for blue deer.


0 comments: