skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Here it is, after years of making entries for my blog. My 100th blog post. So a couple of years ago I had the pleasure of reading a dear friends’ one hundredth post and she did something fun and cleaver, so I decided then that I would borrow that idea and use it when I arrived at my 100th post. Now dear friend that I am borrowing this from, I miss your blog posts and it’s been quiet sometime since you have posted, so perhaps if you still read my post you will know who you are and come back to keep me entertained with your families antics! J
So, what fun idea am I using? I am posting four pictures of different things in my house, only 1 of the pictures have 100 items in it. The first person who comments and correctly identifies the picture with 100 items in it will win a fun prize from me!
I would like to thank Courtney & Shelbylyn for their help with this project and their ability to count to 100!
1 comments:
I guess the movies! Either way, you have a TON of movies. Happy 100th blog post!
Post a Comment