Friday, April 30, 2010

Fiddler on the Roof

Shelbylyn has really been expanding her horizons.  First the swim team..which I have no pictures for, and then the interest in the school musical.  She plays a villager with 2 lines.  She of course gets to sing quite a few of the song.  The above picture is the beginning of the play and the song Tradition.  I have tried to upload video but am not having any luck!

Here is a semi blurry picture during the Sabbath Prayer scene.  I was amazed they let them have real lit candles!  Scary,especially with the girls having their hair in kerchiefs.

The Wedding SceneShelbylyn is holding the chuppah.  I will have more pictures tonight after the final show and from the cast party.  She has had such a good time doing this.  Even after being exhausted from swimming and play practice weeks on end.  We are so proud of her and her accomplishments this year.


0 comments: