Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dan...because I LOVE HIM!

1. Where did you meet? In high school in Rock Springs, Wyoming. I think I noticed him first..of course he was wearing his letter mans jacket from another high school...so he kind of stuck out!

.2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 months...and most of it was over the phone and through the mail.

3. How long have you been married? 5,582 days....which equals 15 years, 3 months and 15 days

4. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his smile and his eyes.

5. What is your favorite quality of his? I love that he is so giving. He is a true team player in our family. He is a loving eternal companion.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? hmmm...he calls me sweetheart and honey...he also calls me netta


7. What is his favorite color? we always joke about this since he is color blind and doesn't really know what real shades of many of the colors are---however I would say his favorite color is blue.

8. What is his favorite food? Hands down....cheese bread sticks from Pizza Hut


9. What is his favorite sport? I would have to say at this stage in his life..softball. He coached the older girls' fast pitch time this summer. In his younger days of course it was football.

10. When and where was your first kiss? April 2, 1993 In the Rock Springs High School parking lot...

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? travel to the Temple...since we live in Wyoming this means we usually get a night out of town just the two of us for some super good alone time.

12. Do you have any kids? 4 beautiful daughters...Shelbylyn (can you believe she will be 13 in 21 days!), Delanie 10, Renae 8 and Courtney 5

13. Does he have a hidden talent? hmmm...this is a hard one...I think no because he uses all of his talents and I can't think of one that he keeps to himself.

14. How old is he? Well right now he is 34..but in 34 short days he will be 35!

15. Who said "I love you" first? He did. It was beautiful.

16. What is his favorite type of music? UGG! Head banging hard rock...I have tried to convert him...and have noticed that lately he has been listening to the 80's channel on sirius.

17. What do you admire most about him? I admire him for standing up for his family and what he believes in. I admire that fact that he is a great influence in our community. I admire the fact that honors his priesthood and is striving to get his family back to the celestial kingdom.

I love him! He is my best friend, my confidant and my eternal companion. I will always believe we were destine to be together. If you know our story then you understand...if you don't maybe someday I will blog about it.

1 comments:

Carrie Stuart said...

LOL! Cliff and I both LOVED 80's music...but we have TOTALLY different ideas about what that music was! For me, it was Tears for Fears, Duran Duran, INXS, Yaz...for him it was Def Leppard and AC/DC. Oh well...I guess if he's got to have a fault, that's one I can live with.