Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School 08-17-09

Well I have some how uploaded the pictures in the reverse order than I would have liked them but who knows how to fix it. Ok I know some of you out there know how...I just don't! Anyway school is back in session. Shelbylyn is in 8th grade at Centennial Junior High. Delanie is a 6th grader, Renae a 3rd grader and Courtney a 1st grader all at Manor Heights Elementary School.

Gosh 1st grade is hard! Courtney getting ready to head home after day one.

Here is Renae getting ready for the annual balloon launch after school on the first day.

And Delanie and her best friend Courtney Stai getting ready for the balloon launch!


And here are our 4 smiling beauties ready for the first day. This is the must take picture every year out front. The sun was just starting to peak over the houses across the street.



1 comments:

Living in oblivion said...

Wow! All dressed and ready for school! What fun!! Great pixs! About time you got back on your blogger!! LOL